At Aviant, we enable autonomous on-demand transportation of goods by leveraging drone technology. After starting in the labs at MIT, Aviant has become a leading player in the European drone market. In 2021, we signed five paying contracts and are now operating and developing unmanned systems for transporting blood samples, covid samples, and even milk samples. Due to strong commercial traction, we are now expanding and are looking for a Head of Recruitment & HR to join our winning team.
Your primary responsibility as Head of Recruitment & HR in Aviant is to lead all recruitment processes to help build an effective talent pool of A-players. In addition, reporting directly to our CEO, you are expected to develop and implement HR policies and procedures to support business strategies and objectives. Besides this, you will be leading all HR activities of the company, which include taking a central role in onboarding, training, development, and planning social events with the goal of maximizing the strategic use of human resources and to achieve optimum levels of employee welfare.
- Recruit for open positions and perform complete life cycle of recruiting activities, including creating and updating job descriptions, screening applicants, maintaining recruiting platforms, drafting offer letters, and providing follow-through with candidates
- Implementing HR policies and procedures
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all human resource activities of the company
- Lead employee onboarding activities: answer employee questions and provide support in integrating new hirings into the organization
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Plan social activities
- Degree in HR or equivalent professional qualification
- Highly self-motivated
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, in English and Norwegian
- Ability to plan work and make priorities
- Empathy and patience
- Willingness and ability to deliver good service
- Showing initiative and proactivity
- Being flexible in relation to tasks and work extent
- Having the ability to plan and have a good overview in relation to colleagues and customers
- Demonstrates good judgment, approachable and professional, solid problem-solving skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, and well organized
If you meet the requirements and are willing to accept challenges, then step forward to join our groundbreaking tech start-up, which values its human resources!