At Aviant, we enable autonomous parcel delivery by drone. After starting in the labs at MIT in 2020, Aviant has signed ten commercial contracts in Scandinavia, flown over 1,500 flights covering more than 25,000 km, built a strong team of 20 people, and managed to take a leading position in the European drone market. We operate commercial transportation drones with custom modifications, taking the role of both a drone producer and operator. Due to solid commercial traction, we are looking to expand our team.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work autonomously in the fast-paced, complex, and ambiguous environment of a startup
- Verbal and written proficiency in English
- Passion for Aviant's mission
Aviant has three departments: operations, tech, and business. The responsibility of each department are as follows:
- Tech is responsible for building and developing new technological solutions.
- Operations is making sure we're certified and operate the drones.
- Business is driving the commercialization of our service.
We're growing quickly and looking for talented people in each department. Aviant's vision is to make society more efficient. Therefore, we are seeking enthusiasts who wish to build something that matters. If you feel compelled to work within our business, operations, or technology department, we'd love to hear from you!
We have a running application deadline for this position and will evaluate candidates as they apply.