Do you want to work with autonomous drone delivery this summer?
At Aviant, we enable autonomous parcel delivery by drone. After starting in the labs at MIT in 2020, Aviant has signed ten commercial contracts in Scandinavia, flown over 1,500 flights covering more than 30,000 km, built a robust team of 20 people, and managed to take a leading position in the European drone market. We have just launched Scandinavia's first autonomous home delivery service with drone, called Kyte (https://kyte.delivery/). This marks Aviant as one of very few players worldwide doing home delivery by drone. Due to strong commercial traction, we are looking to expand our business team this summer.
As a summer intern in Aviant's business team, you will get a unique opportunity to contribute to developing a pioneering transportation service. You will get to leverage your business acumen and analytical skillset to optimize Kyte's business model, uncover new opportunities and plan international expansion. In addition, you will be a part of a real start-up team that is working to change the ways of home delivery and make society more efficient.
- Develop business analysis of markets, customers, and competitors
- Help expand our services to new geographies
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities
What are we looking for?
- 3rd - 5th-year student within business analytics, business administration, programming, or related field
- Ability to analyze data, perform market research and build economic models
- Excellent communication, both verbally and written
- Ability to work autonomously in the fast-paced, complex, and ambiguous environment of a start-up
- Consulting experience
- Marketing or content creation experience
- Start-up experience
- Flexibility to travel for 1-3 weeks during the internship
- Passion for Avant's mission
Not all of the bullet points above are required, but they should give a general sense of the skillset we are looking for.
The internship duration is eight weeks, including two weeks of vacation.
We are seeking enthusiastic top performers, people who wish to build something that matters. If this sounds like you, we hope that you apply!
Application deadline: 31.01.2023